It’s that time of the year when many schools often ask parents to get their children dressed up as a Nursery Rhyme character and recite the rhyme.
At times, it becomes a challenge when the costume is not available for the rhyme which the child has learnt. And, at the last minute, parents are seen helping kids practice another one.
Here is a ready reckoner for parents to aid their research. You may refer this list and order your costume with us in advance. And, yes, focus more on that perfect recitation.
List of Rhymes and Costumes
Baa, Baa, Black Sheep – Sheep Costume
Mary Had a Little Lamb – Lamb Costume
Ring a Ring o’ Roses – Rose Costume
- Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed – Monkey Costume
- Wheels on the Bus – Bus Costume
- Hickory Dickory Dock – Mouse Costume
- Bingo Dog Song – Dog Costume
- Old MacDonald had a farm – Cow/Hen/Horse/Pig/Farm animal Costume
- Incy Wincy Spider – Spider Costume
- Ants go marching one by one – Ant costume
- Three little Kittens – Cat costume
- Five little Ducks – Duck Costume
- Ding Dong Bell – Cat Costume
- Three Blind Mice – Mouse Costume
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star – Star Costume
- Hot Cross Buns – Chef Costume
- I am a Little Teapot – Teapot Costume
- Pussycat, Pussycat – Cat costume
- Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater – Pumpkin costume
- An Apple a Day – Apple costume
- Cock a Doodle Doo – Cock Costume
- Simple Simon – Chef Costume
- Pop goes the Weasel – Monkey Costume
- One-two-three-four-five – Fish Costume
- Aaloo, Kachalu Beta – Potato Costume
- Ek Bandar ne kholi dukaan – Monkey Costume
- Machchli Jal ki Rani hai – Fish Costume
- Chanda Mama Door Ke – Moon Costume
Ofcourse, there would be many more. Share more ideas with us and other parents.